GTR 8000 Base Radios support ASTRO® 25 (Integrated Voice and Data) and HPD systems. The GTR 8000 Base Radio is available for IV&D systems in 700/800 MHz, UHF (435-524 MHz), and VHF (136-174 MHz), and for HPD systems in 700/800 MHz.
G-series site equipment products are very flexible and designed to support today’s robust site designs. G-series site equipment products provide the flexibility to upgrade to future functionality through software downloads.
THE ASTRO 25 GTR 8000 BASE RADIO IS AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
GTR 8000 Expandable Site Subsystem (IV&D & HPD)
GTR 8000 Site Subsystem (HPD only)
GTR 8000 Base Radio (IV&D & HPD)
THE GTR 8000 BASE RADIO INCLUDES FEATURES SUCH AS:
* Multisite Linear Simulcast, offering industry-leading radio coverage with fewer sites
* IP based simulcast operation
* Compact and integrated hardware utilizing 3 rack unit chassis, enabling efficient use of site space
* Software Defined Radio allows for upgrades to future functionality through software updates
* Modular software design coupled with the Software Download Manager, simplifing future upgrades and routine servicing
* Functionally separate modules – Field Replacement Units (FRU) – are hot-swappable allowing servicing and replacement without system down-time while minimizing channel down-time
* Designed for ease of service, including significantly reduced alignment servicing
* No initial field alignment or servicing required for Multisite (simulcast) or HPD systems
* Standard battery revert and charging on the GTR 8000 Base Radio eliminates the need for an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) in many installations
* UHF (435-524 MHz)
* VHF (136-174 MHz) frequency bands
* ASTRO 25 INTEGRATED VOICE
* Data (IV&D) systems
* HPD systems
* ASTRO 25 Simulcast Systems