Sharing the easy to use look and feel of the MPT3100, the MTP3200 is GPS and Bluetooth ready, as well as being optimised for excellent audio performance and durability for use in all types of noisy and demanding situations where user safety is paramount. For experienced TETRA users, this radio is a powerful unit packed with great features such as, Bluetooth connectivity, which enables connection to wireless accessories and companion devices such as scanners and printers.
The MTP3200 TETRA portable radio delivers the high performance and dependability required for enhanced workforce productivity and assured user safety. Leveraging the best features of a two-way public safety radio, the MTP3200 has been engineered to ensure loud and clear communications even in high noise work environments.
Built to Last / Tougher
MTP3200 has been made to the highest quality levels and exceeds all 11 categories in the MIL-810 standard. Like all Motorola TETRA radios, MTP3200 has been designed to pass an Accelerated Life Test simulating over 5 years use; these tests ensure it will stand up to the toughest conditions and provide durability that helps to drive down lifecycle support costs.
ONE DEVICE FOR ALL CRITICAL COMMUNICATIONS
The MTP3200 radio takes advantage of all the benefits of TETRA digital technology to drive workforce productivity and safety. These include exceptional audio quality with full duplex voice services, PABX and PSTN interconnection, individual and group calls, priority and emergency calls, Short Data Services and Localisation Services. The MTP3200 also benefits from the inherent protection of TETRA digital signalling. Coupled with the Mutual Authentication feature the MTP3200 provides a secure communications platform.
HIGH PERFORMANCE, BUILT TO LAST
• Rugged and designed for optimum reliability in harsh conditions
• Superior audio quality for the most demanding environments
• Comprehensive range of accessories to provide a tailored solution
• Optimised user interface
• Remote programming facility for cost effective radio terminal management
• High Audio power, matched to clarity and usablity
• High resolution colour display
• Built to meet the challenges of fireground, riots and tea breaks.
• IP55 and new tough bottom and side connector
• Maintaining contact over longer ranges, and in buildings.
INSTANTLY WITH BLUETOOTH DATA
Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth data devices making it easy to share information real-time.
SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL USER INTERFACE / EASIER
To minimise staff training costs, the MTP3200 leverages an instantly familiar cellular phone style user interface. It also includes a colour display which can support 26,200k vivid colours and large scalable fonts. Usability is further enhanced through a customisable menu and simplified keypad that combine to make device interaction fast and intuitive.
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS, INTEGRATED SAFETY
- Trunked and conventional operation modes
- Full duplex PABX and PSTN interconnection
- Personnel safety and emergency call features
- Optional integrated GPS for personnel tracking
Features the industry’s largest application developer program that offers customized data applications tailored to your business needs: location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down.